Pure Grenada Music Festival Diamond Club - an exclusive club for individuals wishing to help us deliver the 2017 Music Festival.
Craig & Paula Keller
Dr Christofer Ashby and The Ashby Windward Foundation
Christopher & Vivienne Commissiong
Dr & Mrs Gary Adams
Dr & Mrs Lutz Amechi
Wayne Wilson & Benedict Wabunoha
Many of us care passionately about the social, economic and environmental development of Grenada. Pure Grenada Music Festival 2016 has successfully met those needs by providing high quality entertainment while nurturing the development of young and emerging musicians and also by spearheading Green Initiatives. As we look to 2017, we hope to leverage on the success of the past by raising the standard even further to make Grenada a full music festival destination; improving the Grenadian economy by benefitting both the tourism and business sector.
Our Diamond Club offers the opportunity of being associated with an exciting, high quality, international event that also showcases the best talent Grenada can offer.
Diamond Club is a minimum donation of EC$3500. The benefits for joining include:
- 2 x Personalized Festival Passes with lanyards, giving two people VIP access to all 3 events
- VIP Parking inside Port Louis
- VIP entry and security lanes for fast access to the Festival Village
- Access to VIP lounge offering high quality food and beverage
- Exclusive access to front stage area
- Donor website listing
- 2 x invitations to ‘Take A Peek Festival Preview’ event at Port Louis - Thursday 4th May
- Diamond liaison contact for information and to book additional tickets – no need to queue at the box office
- Newsletter updates